|Ready for Pre-order!|
St. George: batchix.g36.net/?page_id=626
2. Name a small pleasure. Something small that makes you really happy! Like putting on microwaved warm socks on cold days XD!!!!
Constant Comment tea. I actually buy it in bulk now.
3. What’s your most favorite thing about your dolls? [or another art form if you’re not a doll person]
I think my favorite thing is that they exist at all. They're such an odd idea, I was so surprised and excited the first time my friend showed me them.
4. What’s the weirdest question a stranger has asked you?
Probably the first time someone just blatantly asked my mom and I what we were. they meant our ethnicity, but up until that point I never thought our ethnicity was in question and I felt like a space alien.
5. Name 1 thing that you feel makes you unique! [yes I know it’s cheesy ^-^!]
I have ridiculously strong fingernails.
6. If you could have one other art related talent, assuming you’d have no limitations (space, money, tools, etc…) what would it be?
I wish I was a better painter. :/ I'm kind of bad at it.
7. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
If teleporters existed so I could go see my folks whenever, I'd want to live in Tochigi, Japan. My best friend lives there now and I just really liked it there. It's quiet and clean and laid back. Everyone was pretty friendly and you can catch the train to tokyo for $20 round trip.
8. If you had 1 day left, and one project to finish, what would it be?
One day on earth? Screw the project, I want to see my family. XD But if I could finish one project right now it'd be my comic.
9. If I told you is was okay to steal, what item would you steal? (just one, and it can’t be robbing a bank, it has to be 1 item that’s not for the purpose of resale)
Man, I don't know. Other than maybe a gallon of silicone because I'm out and I'd love to have some more but I can't afford it right now!
10. If you had to choose a place and time in history aside from now to live in, where and when would it be? Why?
I'd go back to the early 1990's, punch my fifth grade teacher in the ovaries, and then go invest all the technology companies that sprang up before the dot-com collapse.